Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and eighty-first piece in this series. This week’s is the thirty-seventh bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Chong Teck SIM – aspiring Singaporean writer
- Swollen lips. Wheezing. Bad food allergy.
- My fried egg: burnt. Speechless mother-in-law.
- Night out with buddies. Unhappy wife.
- The breakup scarred him for life.
- His eyes; Her eyes: inter-locking embrace.
- Huge waves. Frightened cruise passengers.
- A loud crash. Screaming voices.
- Dark alleyway. Growling dogs. Defensive snake.
- Bad-tempered crab. Curious human: Ouch! Ouch!
- Colourful birds. Playful cats. Hide-and-seek ensues.
by Mark K – a writer? Trying hard.
Awkward things that kids sometimes say (usually in front of other people):
- Mummy, what does brazen hussy mean?
- Daddy, are you really my daddy?
- Grandma says Daddy drinks too much.
- Mummy says Daddy needs some viagra.
- Grandad, what is a…
View original post 509 more words